Proper care of baby clothes
- Wash children’s clothes separately from adults’ clothes.
- White items are washed separately from colored items.
- Washing is done either with baby soap (manually) or with a special baby powder (in a washing machine).
- If you wash in a washing machine, set the fastest wash for 15-20 minutes
- After drying, iron things well on both sides
- The extraction of children’s clothes should be gentle so that things do not deform and retain their appearance longer. If you wash by hand, then wring out things carefully.